Infrastructure Architect - TS/SCI clearance
We have an opening in the Hardware and Infrastructure (HW&I) Engineering team and we have an immediate opening for an Infrastructure Architect. The qualified candidates will be skilled in infrastructure design and implementation using an external ISP’s service catalog, and requirement and system documentation.
An existing US Government TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position (US citizenship required).
• Knowledge of infrastructure service design and provisioning best practices
• Experience in infrastructure design using externally-provided ISP components and service offerings
• Expertise across all infrastructure service areas (compute, storage, network, virtualization, storage, cyber, etc.)
• Ability to document designs in both formal CDRL documents as well as informal design guides
• Hands-on exposure to administration of infrastructure components such as RHEL, Windows Server, VMware, Cisco iOS, Brocade Network OS
• In-depth troubleshooting experience on complex systems
• Must have an existing US Government TS/SCI clearance
• Experience using Microsoft Visio to produce infrastructure design artifacts
• Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and solutions
• Brocade network/storage design/administration experience
• Experience performing cost estimation activities
• RFC impact assessment experience
Required Education (including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 10 years of related work experience or 18 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree.
<< New text box >>
Here's where you can enter in text. Feel free to edit, move, delete or add a different page element.