Location: Van Nuys,
US Citizenship only
Must come from the Defense industry specifically from the
Electronic Warfare area
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
with experience in leading teams managing technical product/hardware development. Master’s in Business Administration desired.
12-15 + years of diverse professional management experience in all areas of Supply Chain/Procurement or Operations in a government contracting
Burn down and rebuild –high performing rebuild programs
· Significant experience leading the acquisition of custom, complex Electronic RF assemblies
· Significant experience implementing Supply Chain strategies to in the design phase to achieve Quality, Cost and specification performance
· Demonstrated experience in developing and building a high performing organization.
· Government Procurement Experience.
· Experience with Contractor Procurement System Review (CPSR) requirements.
· Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
· Direct Experience with Long Term Agreements and/or Blanket Purchase Agreements.
· Direct Experience Negotiation Terms & Conditions
Lead the Supply Chain organization for the Radar Business
Area within the Electronic Systems Sector for. This business area is located in Van Nuys CA. Total sales for this Business Area is $100 mil annually with approx. $50 mil in spend managed by the
supply chain team. The functional role includes the procurement, subcontracts, Small Business and compliance responsibilities. The total Headcount is approx. 12 team members. The development of the
entire organization will be considered a key aspect of this role along with the upfront engagement with the Engineering and program teams to influence the new product/program designs for an effective
supply chain outcome. The ability to drive productivity improvements (Supplier Quality, Cost and cycle time) year over year is a critical aspect of this role. The leader will be a member of the
Electronic Warfare Business Unit supply chain staff.
** Looking for a High Achiever Rotational
Program Candidates from Defense Industry ** Must be from the Defense Industry ** process improvements/ implementing best practices **